Let’s visit Krakow – one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Over the centuries, many important artists and architects came to work here and enjoyed their lives in this city. Krakow avoided destruction during World War II, so it preserves the largest assemblage of historic building and monuments in Poland.
With our local guide you will discover the Old Town area with huge Main Market (one of the largest in Europe), famous Saint Mary’s Church and of course you will see the Wawel Royal Castle – once the site of coronations and royal burials.
Tour of Krakow involves 3 hours walking with local guide around Old Town area and some free time later on.
We offer private tours to Krakow which include:
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car ,
- English speaking guide.
tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
- 1500 PLN per person (1 person)
- 750 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 260 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)