If you want to take a short excursion outside Wroclaw, this one might be perfect choice for you. Let us take you to the town of Swidnica, where you can admire its most impressive monument – Church of Peace. It is one of two surviving Protestant “peace churches” built after the Peace of Westphalia that ended the Thirty Years’ War (1618-48). You will also see the pretty Market Square with its famous Baroque plague column. Afterwards we take you to Ksiaz to show you the late 13th century Gothic castle of Prince Bolko I. Castle was rebuilt in the mid-16th century. It is now the largest castle in Silesia and the third largest in Poland.
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts approx 6 hours
Private tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
*Entrance tickets to church of Peace in Swidnica and Castle in Ksiaz are included
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 500 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (3-4 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)