Gross Rosen was a German concentration camp set up in 1940. It gained its fame as one with the most brutal treatment of prisoners, especially in the stone quarry. Around 125,000 inmates of different nationalities passes though this camp during its existence. Number of prisoners who died in the camp is estimated 40,000. The camp was liberated in 1945 by the Red Army.
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 400 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
What is included?
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time
- private transportation by high quality, comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- assistance of private professional English speaking driver during whole tour
- entrance tickets to the camp
- rental of guidebooks in English or German that help during individual sightseeing of the camp
- local fee for 30 minutes documentary movie in English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch, Czech and Hebrew so you can choose any of those languages
*We can also arrange local private live guide in Gross Rosen Camp for 2 hours sightseeing tour inside the camp in English or German at additional price of 250 PLN per guide