This tour is a must for everyone who is interested in the history of World War 2. We will show you probably most mysterious place of those times – an underground city complex called Riese (Giant in German language) built by German Nazis between 1943 and 1945 but not finished. Underground tunnels and outdoor military facilities are what remained here until today and can be visited with our guides. The actual purpose of this huge construction has never been revealed to the public and there are many different theories on this subject so let your professional guides tell you more about it during the underground visit.
We offer private tours with English speaking driver and service of local English speaking guide or audioguide (depending on availability on certain date)
We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts 6 hours
Private tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
*Entrance tickets to Osowka part of the Riese Complex are included
- 1000 PLN per person (1 person)
- 550 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 350 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 300 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)